The Podcast Editor is responsible for editing and preparing audio recordings of podcast episodes for publishing and distribution. This includes adding sound effects, music, and ensuring audio quality is high and consistent throughout episodes. The editor will also collaborate with hosts and producers to make sure episodes meet standards and work independently to ensure timely delivery of episodes.
Key Job Duties & Responsibilities Include:
- Edit audio recordings of podcast episodes
- Add sound effects and music as needed
- Ensure audio quality is high and consistent throughout episodes
- Collaborate with hosts and producers to make sure episodes meet standards
- Prepare episodes for publishing and distribution
Some of the things we’re looking for in you:
- Strong attention to detail
- Excellent organizational skills
- Ability to work independently
- Good communication skills
Passion for podcasting
Skills & Experience:
- Experience editing audio using software such as Pro Tools or Adobe Audition
- Familiarity with podcast production and publishing
- Basic understanding of audio engineering principles
- Advancement Opportunities
- Casual work environment – just cover all of the requisite parts!
- Top of the line software and tools
- Close-Knit Team
- Access to training and relevant courses for career development
Beefy is an equal-opportunity employer. At Beefy we make all employment decisions, which include hiring, promoting, transferring, demoting, evaluating, compensating and separating, without regard to sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, race, color, religion, age, national origin, pregnancy, citizenship, disability, service in the uniform services, or any other classification protected by federal, state or local law.