The Entry Level Graphic Designer will be responsible for creating and designing graphics for marketing materials, website and social media. They will also collaborate with team members to develop design concepts and layouts, edit and update existing designs as needed and stay up to date with design industry trends and technologies.
Key Job Duties & Responsibilities Include:
- Design and create graphics for marketing materials, website, and social media
- Collaborate with team members to develop design concepts and layouts
- Prepare final graphics for print or digital use
- Edit and update existing designs as needed
- Keep up to date with design industry trends and technologies
Some of the things we’re looking for in you:
- Strong attention to detail
- Creative thinking
- Good communication skills
- Ability to work in a team environment
- Passion for design
Skills & Experience:
- Proficiency in graphic design software such as Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, and Canva
- Experience creating graphics for print and digital media
- Strong portfolio showcasing design skills
- Advancement Opportunities
- Casual work environment – just cover all of the requisite parts!
- Top of the line software and tools
- Close-Knit Team
- Access to training and relevant courses for career development
Beefy is an equal opportunity employer. At Beefy we make all employment decisions, which include hiring, promoting, transferring, demoting, evaluating, compensating and separating, without regard to sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, race, color, religion, age, national origin, pregnancy, citizenship, disability, service in the uniform services, or any other classification protected by federal, state or local law.