Small Business Marketing Advisor
Small Business Marketing Advisors are responsible for finding and calling or visiting prospective customers and help the prospect qualify for Beefy’s digital marketing services. This position is a contract position.
Key Job Duties & Responsibilities Include:
- Research & Contact local businesses to generate and nurture warm leads for the product/sale
- Gather and record competitive information, customer objections and best practices in CRM
- Meet and exceed lead metrics
- Achieve “product-specific” growth targets
- Achieve and maintain CRM, Sales Training certification; understand product features and benefits.
- Identify pipeline potential by qualifying leads.
- Initiate sales process by cold calling and meetings; make initial presentations; understanding account requirements.
- Strong emphasis on outbound prospecting, in-person meetings, and phone calls.
- Continue to grow and increase product knowledge and sales skills.
Some of the things we’re looking for in you:
- Thrive in fast-paced, start-up environments
- Do what it takes to get the job done
- Passion for helping small businesses
- Ability to work independently
Skills & Experience:
- Energetic and positive attitude
- Eagerness to handle outside sales prospecting and discovery
- Strong, persuasive verbal communication skills
- Demonstrate Business Acumen
- Ability to uncover customer’s needs, by asking questions
- Desire to be a part of a team and make a difference
- Knowledge of CRM tools – Training to be provided
- Stellar Commissions
- Advancement Opportunities
- Equity Options
- Casual work environment – just cover all of the requisite parts!
- Top of the line software and tools
- Close-Knit Team
- Access to training and relevant courses for career development
Beefy is an equal opportunity employer. At Beefy we make all employment decisions, which include hiring, promoting, transferring, demoting, evaluating, compensating and separating, without regard to sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, race, color, religion, age, national origin, pregnancy, citizenship, disability, service in the uniform services, or any other classification protected by federal, state or local law.